Sunday, March 10, 2013

Nostalgia

Since I started playing the cello....
I have played 150+songs at around 41 concerts.
I have done over 12 auditions
and had almost 260 lessons.
I have had 4 orchestra teachers
And 2 cello teachers.
I have used 3 cellos
And had around 71 stand partners.
I have worked with 5 guest conductors
and 16 clinicians.
I have been to 11 performance evaluations
And participated in 5 solo and ensemble festival groups.
I have played in 1 wedding quartet
And 1 fiddling group.
I have played in 3 solo recitals
An did 1 concert as a bassist.
I have been on 4 orchestra trips
And went to 1 Disney workshop.
Ive played in 3 senior concerts
And I have done 8 church musical numbers.
I have gone through 5 sets of strings
And 4 bows.
I have served 2 years as orchestra president
And i am One happy cellist.


No comments:

Post a Comment